60 Second Application
From £1,000 to £20,000
Rates Are From 4.7% to 278%
3 to 36 Month Repayment Options
Short Term Loans
Apply For Up To £999
3 to 12 Month Repayments
Loan Rates Starting At 278%
See Representative Example for a 3-month term. Representative Total Amount of Credit: £400. Duration of the Agreement: 90 days Total Amount Repayable: £561.92 to be repaid in 3 equal instalments of £187.31 on your next 3 payday. Interest charged is £161.92, interest rate is 161.9% per year (variable). Representative APR 305.9%. We are authorised and regulated by the FCA – Financial Conduct Authority. POUNDA IS A LICENSED CREDIT BROKER NOT A LENDER.
Warning: Late repayment can cause you serious money problems. For help, go to moneyadvice.org.uk
Personal loans that fit your needs from Pounda
Whether its to cover a major expense, improve your home, for unexpected expenses or just to invest in something you want, Pounda will be able to help
WE WILL BEAT
HIDDEN OR OTHERWISE
Competitive Company Examples
Representative example: If you borrow £10,000 over 60 months at a Representative APR of 3.1% (fixed) and an annual interest rate of 3.1% you would pay £179.94 monthly and the total amount you would repay would be £10,796.40. Representative example
For customers without a Clubcard
Total amount repayable
Length of loan
Annual rate of interest (nominal)
Representative example: If you borrow £10,000 over 60 months at a Representative APR of 3.1% (fixed) and an annual interest rate of 3.1% you would pay £179.94 monthly and the total amount you would repay would be £10,796.40.
You May Already Be Eligible
You can get the loan you need from Pounda. All it takes is a short application process. If you qualify, you could be awarded your loan within 24 hours.
How to Apply
The application is made very easy thanks to a completely online process. You just fill out the Pounda application form and we’ll examine it to see if you qualify for a loan. If you don’t qualify for the loan you want, we’ll let you know if you qualify for a different one. Many people who apply for loans through Pounda are approved, so this is your best chance for getting the money you need quickly.
You’ll need to tell Pounda what kind of loan you want, along with the length and size of the loan. You’ll need to have some personal information and documents handy, such as your ID card, banking details and a pay slip. These provide identifying information for us so that we can ensure no fraud is committed and that the money goes to the right place.
How It Works
Being approved for a loan from Pounda has never been easier. We don’t require a lot of intensive financial information about you. All we want to know is a few basic details, such as where you work and how much you make. We use this information to determine if you are eligible for the Pounda loan you’ve applied for or one of our other loans.
Once you are approved, we will let you know and then the money will be deposited directly into your bank account. This is the most secure, quick and convenient way to get you the funds you have asked for.
Will I Be Approved?
While more applicants are approved for loans through our service than many other lending institutions, there are some instances where we have to reject applications or suggest that applicants choose a different loan.
The most common reason for this is due to a lower than required income. If your income does not meet the minimum threshold for the loan you have applied for, then we will have to reject your application. If you have enough income to qualify for a different loan, we will inform you and give you an opportunity to apply for that smaller loan without having to start the entire application process over again.
Once you have received your funds, you will have a set period of time in which to pay back those funds. You will be able to choose how long you want to be given to pay back the loan, and as long as it falls within our parameters for that particular loan, your request will be granted. If you take longer than the agreed upon time to repay the loan, then there will be penalties applied. These penalties and any other applicable fees will be detailed for you as soon as you are approved for the loan.
If you are rejected for all loans, then you can apply again at a later date. Previous loan applications won’t be considered, and we will only take into account your current financial situation. What are you waiting for? You may already be eligible for one of our lenders’ loans, so fill out the application form and find out.
We Have a Wide Variety Available
Here at Pounda, we do our very best to be able to help everyone we can in every situation possible. In order to do that we must have a huge variety of loans to cover every kind of circumstance imaginable. Below you will find a list of our most recent articles and a little about each to help you make the right choice.
We understand that it can be hard to make a choice, so if you need any help then feel free to get in touch with us through our contact us page.
If you can’t find one that seems to suit your needs then don’t worry. By simply filling out our application form our expert team will be able to create a plan to fit your needs in a matter of minutes. We can help you no matter what your situation.
12 Month Loans
Loans for People on Benefits
If you have had trouble with getting finance in the past and are worried you will be refused for credit then why not have a look at our Guaranteed Logbook Loans. You will surely be able to find the right plan in no time.
If you need money but don’t know where to go, why not have the funds come to you instead? With Loans to your Door, you will have to look no further, you simply need to apply online today and you can get credit right to you in a matter of minutes.
Now things are different, you can get Same-day Loans. The application form we have is completed entirely online and will only take you a couple minutes. Our dedicated team of experts will then work at breakneck speed to find the right lender for you with the best rates. Once approved the money will be in your account in as little as 15 minutes. Lending doesn’t get faster than this.
So don’t hesitate, get your Fast Loan now.
5 most recent personal loan reviews
To be honest, I have been absolutely amazed at how Esme Loans have dealt with me. People with a less than perfect credit rating are obviously going to be their main customers. Through circumstance I found myself in that position, less than perfect, but even when I was 'perfect', I didn't get the ease and helpfulness from high street banks, that I got from Esme. That speaks for itself in my opinion. I would recommend this company to anyone who may be less than perfect! That's everyone in the human race then! Thank you.
Review posted by Gillian Pickford, Ipswich
Ease Of Use
Value For Money
Great, fast service, very reliable very friendly staff. I have used UK Loans for the past 8 years with no need to question their loyalty and respect of me as a customer and I hope we continue to have a great business arrangement as we have now and in he future.
Review posted by Marlon Knowles
Ease Of Use
Value For Money
Very easy, very good experience, speedy service. Treat people with low credit ratings with dignity and not like they have a disease! They appreciate that a low credit rating can be circumstantial and not necessarily a reflection of future conduct. Only reservation is interest rate very high but I guess understandable. I'll just have to pay it off quicker!
Review posted by Tom Mollett, Swansea
Ease Of Use
Value For Money
How to find the right 5000 loans and lenders in the UK
There are a lot of things that you can do with 5,000 pounds. You can use it to improve your kitchen or enhance your home, use it as down payment in purchasing a new car, or take a long vacation outside the country. And with the abundance of lenders that you can choose from online, securing the funding that you need is now a whole lot quicker and easier. Now if you are a first-time borrower, finding the right lender and credit option might sound like a challenging ordeal. Fortunately, this guide will help you out in finding the right 5000 loans and lenders to ensure that you will enjoy only the best results.
5000 loans and your options
When it comes to 5000 loans, there are a number of options that you can consider. If your credit rating is solid, personal loans might be the best choice for you. If your credit rating is poor or non-existent because it’s your first time using credit, secured and guarantor loans might be the options you need choose to offset your lacking credit profile.
- Personal Loans – The loans are unsecured which means there is no need to offer any form of collateral to secure them. Having a stellar credit rating however is crucial not only in getting approved but also in enjoying the best deals and terms.
- Secured Loans – The 5000 loans are tied to a high value asset like a vehicle, property, or jewellery. Secured forms of credit allow you to take out large amounts of loans for longer payment terms like 25 years. It’s important to note however, that the lender has the legal right to claim your asset in the event that you default from your loan and this is an important condition that you need to consider heavily before applying for a secured loan.
- Guarantor Loans – The loans are a mix of personal loans and secured loans in a way that like a personal loan you don’t need to offer any collateral but you will provide a guarantor as security to the lender. Your guarantor will basically guarantee that the loan’s repayments will be completed. This means that the person will be legally obliged to take over the loan if you default from it.
There are also some important factors that will determine if whether you will be qualified to take out a personal loan, secured loan or guarantor loan and here are some of them:
- Credit Score – If you have a high credit score, it would be easy for you to access different kinds of loans. If not, then your options may only be limited to certain types of credit products like bad credit loans.
- Income – If you have a high and stable income level, obtaining loans for large amounts and longer payment periods would be easy.
- Assets – To be qualified for certain types if secured loans, you will need to have some high value assets at your disposal. The most common types of assets that can be accepted for a secured loan deal include your home, vehicle, property, jewellery, stocks, heavy equipments, business, and deposits.
- Qualifications – To be qualified for a loan, you will have to be more than 18 years old, a legal resident of the United Kingdom, and have a bank account that can cater loan transfers and deposits.
5000 loans from online lenders
While you it might sound like a good idea to take out 5000 loans from banks and mainstream lenders, you will have to meet strict eligibility requirements prior to becoming approved. If you have bad credit, getting qualified would be outside the realms of possibility. And even if you do become qualified, you may have to wait for at least a week for your loan to be processed.
If you want a quick and seamless way to secure 5000 pounds, online lenders might be your best bet. Often, an online lender can process a personal loan within 48 hours which is a lot faster than banks and other brick-and-mortar lenders. What’s more, the interest rate can also be cheaper as online lenders don’t have the same overhead costs as banks and physical lending stores.
The lending criteria are also easier to qualify. As a matter of fact, there are 5000 loans lenders who provide bad credit 5000 loans for people who have had credit problems in the past. And the best part is you can complete an application virtually at any time of the day as long as you have a smartphone or computer that is connected to the internet.
Obtaining the best 5000 loans in the UK
If you have decided to take out 5000 loans online, there are several things that you might want to consider to guarantee that you will enjoy the kind of funding that is perfectly suited to your needs and current situation. Simply follow these 3 basic steps:
- Make sure you are qualified. The first thing that you need to do is to check the eligibility requirements of the 5000 loans you are applying for. While credit rating might not be an important factor for numerous online lenders, you will still need to meet the affordability requirements and a few others to become qualified.
- Weigh your options. After you have made sure that you are eligible for the loan, the second step would be to compare as much loan products as you can find on the internet. Try to focus your search on those 5000 loans and lenders that provide the most affordable interest rates and flexible payment terms.
- Make 5000 loans application online. Now that you have ensured that you are qualified and have found a few options that provide the most competitive rates with payment terms that are ideal to your budget, the final step would be to make an application in the lender of your choice. Simply visit its website and follow the steps provided for its 5000 loans application.