60 Second Application
From £1,000 to £20,000
Rates Are From 4.7% to 278%
3 to 36 Month Repayment Options
Short Term Loans
Apply For Up To £999
3 to 12 Month Repayments
Loan Rates Starting At 278%
See Representative Example for a 3-month term. Representative Total Amount of Credit: £400. Duration of the Agreement: 90 days Total Amount Repayable: £561.92 to be repaid in 3 equal instalments of £187.31 on your next 3 payday. Interest charged is £161.92, interest rate is 161.9% per year (variable). Representative APR 305.9%. We are authorised and regulated by the FCA – Financial Conduct Authority. POUNDA IS A LICENSED CREDIT BROKER NOT A LENDER.
Warning: Late repayment can cause you serious money problems. For help, go to moneyadvice.org.uk
Personal loans that fit your needs from Pounda
Whether its to cover a major expense, improve your home, for unexpected expenses or just to invest in something you want, Pounda will be able to help
WE WILL BEAT
HIDDEN OR OTHERWISE
Competitive Company Examples
Representative example: If you borrow £10,000 over 60 months at a Representative APR of 3.1% (fixed) and an annual interest rate of 3.1% you would pay £179.94 monthly and the total amount you would repay would be £10,796.40. Representative example
For customers without a Clubcard
Total amount repayable
Length of loan
Annual rate of interest (nominal)
Representative example: If you borrow £10,000 over 60 months at a Representative APR of 3.1% (fixed) and an annual interest rate of 3.1% you would pay £179.94 monthly and the total amount you would repay would be £10,796.40.
You May Already Be Eligible
You can get the loan you need from Pounda. All it takes is a short application process. If you qualify, you could be awarded your loan within 24 hours.
How to Apply
The application is made very easy thanks to a completely online process. You just fill out the Pounda application form and we’ll examine it to see if you qualify for a loan. If you don’t qualify for the loan you want, we’ll let you know if you qualify for a different one. Many people who apply for loans through Pounda are approved, so this is your best chance for getting the money you need quickly.
You’ll need to tell Pounda what kind of loan you want, along with the length and size of the loan. You’ll need to have some personal information and documents handy, such as your ID card, banking details and a pay slip. These provide identifying information for us so that we can ensure no fraud is committed and that the money goes to the right place.
How It Works
Being approved for a loan from Pounda has never been easier. We don’t require a lot of intensive financial information about you. All we want to know is a few basic details, such as where you work and how much you make. We use this information to determine if you are eligible for the Pounda loan you’ve applied for or one of our other loans.
Once you are approved, we will let you know and then the money will be deposited directly into your bank account. This is the most secure, quick and convenient way to get you the funds you have asked for.
Will I Be Approved?
While more applicants are approved for loans through our service than many other lending institutions, there are some instances where we have to reject applications or suggest that applicants choose a different loan.
The most common reason for this is due to a lower than required income. If your income does not meet the minimum threshold for the loan you have applied for, then we will have to reject your application. If you have enough income to qualify for a different loan, we will inform you and give you an opportunity to apply for that smaller loan without having to start the entire application process over again.
Once you have received your funds, you will have a set period of time in which to pay back those funds. You will be able to choose how long you want to be given to pay back the loan, and as long as it falls within our parameters for that particular loan, your request will be granted. If you take longer than the agreed upon time to repay the loan, then there will be penalties applied. These penalties and any other applicable fees will be detailed for you as soon as you are approved for the loan.
If you are rejected for all loans, then you can apply again at a later date. Previous loan applications won’t be considered, and we will only take into account your current financial situation. What are you waiting for? You may already be eligible for one of our lenders’ loans, so fill out the application form and find out.
We Have a Wide Variety Available
Here at Pounda, we do our very best to be able to help everyone we can in every situation possible. In order to do that we must have a huge variety of loans to cover every kind of circumstance imaginable. Below you will find a list of our most recent articles and a little about each to help you make the right choice.
We understand that it can be hard to make a choice, so if you need any help then feel free to get in touch with us through our contact us page.
If you can’t find one that seems to suit your needs then don’t worry. By simply filling out our application form our expert team will be able to create a plan to fit your needs in a matter of minutes. We can help you no matter what your situation.
12 Month Loans
Loans for People on Benefits
If you have had trouble with getting finance in the past and are worried you will be refused for credit then why not have a look at our Guaranteed Logbook Loans. You will surely be able to find the right plan in no time.
If you need money but don’t know where to go, why not have the funds come to you instead? With Loans to your Door, you will have to look no further, you simply need to apply online today and you can get credit right to you in a matter of minutes.
Now things are different, you can get Same-day Loans. The application form we have is completed entirely online and will only take you a couple minutes. Our dedicated team of experts will then work at breakneck speed to find the right lender for you with the best rates. Once approved the money will be in your account in as little as 15 minutes. Lending doesn’t get faster than this.
So don’t hesitate, get your Fast Loan now.
5 most recent personal loan reviews
To be honest, I have been absolutely amazed at how Esme Loans have dealt with me. People with a less than perfect credit rating are obviously going to be their main customers. Through circumstance I found myself in that position, less than perfect, but even when I was 'perfect', I didn't get the ease and helpfulness from high street banks, that I got from Esme. That speaks for itself in my opinion. I would recommend this company to anyone who may be less than perfect! That's everyone in the human race then! Thank you.
Review posted by Gillian Pickford, Ipswich
Ease Of Use
Value For Money
Great, fast service, very reliable very friendly staff. I have used UK Loans for the past 8 years with no need to question their loyalty and respect of me as a customer and I hope we continue to have a great business arrangement as we have now and in he future.
Review posted by Marlon Knowles
Ease Of Use
Value For Money
Very easy, very good experience, speedy service. Treat people with low credit ratings with dignity and not like they have a disease! They appreciate that a low credit rating can be circumstantial and not necessarily a reflection of future conduct. Only reservation is interest rate very high but I guess understandable. I'll just have to pay it off quicker!
Review posted by Tom Mollett, Swansea
Ease Of Use
Value For Money
How to obtain Safe Loans in the UK
With the advent of the internet, computers, and smart phones, it has never been easier for consumers to shop online for numerous products and services. From ordering fast food to paying off utility bills, you can now do a lot of things with just an Iphone or a laptop and a high-speed internet connection. As a matter of fact, you can even borrow money and secure extra funding without breaking a sweat through the World Wide Web in the UK today. However, online transactions have their own set of risks and it becomes even riskier when you apply for a loan through the internet as you will be handing out delicate personal and financial details to a company that you know nothing about. With that being said, the best way to enjoy reliable financing especially online would be through safe loans and its guaranteed legitimacy and security. But how do you obtain the types of loans anyway? And how will you know that the type of loan you are applying for is safe and legit? Below we will walk you through every important step and share with you some helpful tips and advice as well. Choosing the Ideal Lender The first thing that you need to bear in mind is that safe loans can only be accessed from licensed and trustworthy lenders in the UK. With that being said, before you apply for any kind of financial product, always do some background on the lender providing it. This may includes going through reviews, testimonials, and feedbacks from its past clients Next, try to check if the lender is licensed by the FCA or Financial Conduct Authority to ensure that is allowed to legally provide safe loans in the country. Most lenders will show their FCA license in their websites (typically on the bottom most portion of its web home page). You can also visit the FCA’s site and see for yourself if the lender is indeed registered or not. If it’s not, then chances are it’s a dubious lender or a loan shark and it would be in your best interest to avoid them. You might also want to ask for referrals from people you know and trust. These people include your friends and family who have had the experience of taking out safe loans. You can also rely on the information relayed by financial influencers or independent authority sites that review the UK’s lending industry. Also, you might want to avoid dealing with lenders that:
- Send surprise emails – Safe loans are never carried out through spam emails and the like. They are always conducted in a safe and secured network through a lender’s website. Now it could be that a legit lender is advertising its financial products through email, but if such is the case, the message will never appear as spam and won’t ask any sensitive information from you.
- Dubious phone calls – Scam artists have relied on unsolicited phone calls for years and they often use blocked numbers to hide their identities. If the person calling you is convincing you to relay some confidential information such as your bank account details or is offering you an unbelievable loan offer that will require some form of fee, end the conversation immediately.
Features of safe loans
The truth it’s not at all difficult to separate safe loans from the potentially dangerous ones if you know what its features are. Now if there is a potential lender that offers an exceptionally superb deal, never jump on it instantly. After all, you never know if that kind of offer is indeed legit and if it is, it’s difficult to gauge if the financial product is safe for use. Safe loans are easy to spot because:
- There are no upfront fees – Safe loans will never require you to make an advance fee whatsoever. Upfront fees are widely used tactics by scam artists who will try to convince you to shell out a certain amount of money for your application to progress. While there are certainly legit loans that will require some form of application fee, the type of credit options are normally those that require huge sums of borrowing like mortgage loans. The upfront fee will also be explained clearly in a legal disclosure document that will only take effect if you sign it.
- There is no promise of guaranteed approval – Safe loans are never advertised as 100% guaranteed approval. While it is true that there are lenders, especially those who operate online, that are more lenient in their eligibility requirements; it doesn’t automatically mean that they are ready to cater every application that they receive. If you are someone who has a poor or none-existent credit history, zero monthly earnings, and have no high value assets that you can offer as security in your loan deal, it would be pretty difficult for the lender to approve your application simply because there is no evidence that would support your ability to pay off the money that you owe. Now while there are safe loans that feature high approval rates, there is never such a thing as a guaranteed approval.
- Professional customer service – If there are any questions and concerns that you may have with a certain type of safe loan, it will always be catered by a professional customer service. In addition, the customer service will also help you land the best financing option that is suited to your needs and present circumstances if you are not sure what to apply for.
- Utilize advance security systems – There are plenty of safe loans that are offered online and lenders providing these kinds of financial products have to rely on state-of-the-art security technology to ensure that every transaction conducted through the internet is kept private and secured. With that being said, you can guarantee that any and all information that you share online in your application for a safe loan will be treated with utmost confidentiality.
Securing the right safe loans
In the end, it would be up to you to decide on the kind of loan deal and lender you will be applying for. But if you want o enjoy a credit transaction that is free from any form of scams and gimmicks, then safe loans are your best bet. Now there are plenty of lenders that provide the type of credit options in the UK so be sure to take your time and shop around to find the best deal available. Ideally, you want to choose a loan deal that is perfectly suited to your needs and present circumstances – a loan deal that will help you satisfy your financial objective and at the same time something that you can genuinely afford to pay back.